Terms and Conditions
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. If you choose to use our services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. By submitting your personal information to us, you expressly agree to receive commercial communications and marketing materials from us. However, you can always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature. We gather data through a variety of different ways. For example, we may automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site and based on the information, we will carry out internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. We may let other companies, including without limitation companies that advertise with us, set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, if any, and we have no control over these cookies. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other companies and websites and encourage you to consult their privacy policies.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY Your personal information is stored on LHNP servers located in Singapore. We use procedural and technical safeguards as we deem necessary to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption, "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We will also employ the appropriate security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside LHNP. If you are aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible. We have internal procedures in place requiring our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, kindly note that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, as such, we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we will not be responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. We will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorised access to your personal information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR PARKING SERVICES
Creation of User Accounts and Application of Season Parking Subscriptions
1. Season Parking Applications can only be made via the Online System ("System") owned and managed by LHN Parking Pte Ltd ("LHNP") after creation of a user account. All field marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory fields. Your email address and mobile phone number will be the unique account identifier and is how we will communicate with you.
2. In creating a User Account, you shall be deemed to have:
a. Declared that all information provided by you is accurate and true.
b. Consent to us collecting your personal data to be used in such manner so as to deliver our Season Parking Services to you.
c. Bound by the Terms and Conditions to our Season Parking Services herein.
3. It shall be your responsibility to update your particulars and contact details. We shall not be liable for any loss of any kind suffered from our inability to contact you.
4. Upon submitting an application for Season Parking application, we may require 1 working day to review and approve the application. Upon such approval, where applicable, of your application, we will send via email or any other communication medium, notice that your Season Parking application has been approved. You shall then be directed to make payment before the Season Parking Service is activated.
5. It shall not be construed that the submission of a Season Parking Application via our System is acceptance of your Season Parking Application.
6. Season Parking Services are only available for full calendar months. We may, at our sole discretion, allow Season Parking to be purchased for periods other than a full calendar month.
7. Applications for Season Parking Subscriptions under Tenant's allocation must be supported with documentary proof.
8. LHNP reserves the right to refuse/cancel any application/Season Parking Applications at its sole discretion.
1. Customers must make payment for Season Parking Applications by using the Online System which will redirect them to third party payment services.
2. LHNP reserves the right, at its discretion, to allow payment for Season Parking Subscriptions via other methods like Cheque payments, GIRO, etc.
3. Payment for Season Parking applications must be received by the last 2 working days of the preceding month so as to facilitate timely updating of Season Parking applications into the Electronic Parking Systems or other electronic systems employed to control access into the car park(s).
4. For new applications, payment must be made within 2 working days of approval. We shall not be responsible for the non-activation of the Season Parking Subscription due to failure to make payment within the prescribed timeframe or failure to receive the approval notification. Should payment not be received, your approval may be withdrawn and offered to another person.
5. Season Parking Applications shall be subject to prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
6. LHNP reserves the right to revise Season Parking fees. Upon such revision, we will contact you via the contact details made available to us in the System. The revision in fees shall have effect on all Season Parking fees including those that have been paid in advance after 30 days has expired from the date of notification. Season Parking Users may be required to make top-up payments over their advance payments if the Season Parking fees have been increased.
Change of vehicle
1. LHNP reserves the right of discretion with respect to request for change of vehicle.
2. Season Parking applications cannot be transferred to another person.
3. Change of vehicle can be effected for: a. New Purchase of vehicle b. Repair of vehicle
4. LHNP reserves the right to request for documentary proof to satisfy any request for change of vehicle.
5. Subject to approval, any changes of IU will require 2 working days' notice. LHNP shall be notified via email at:email@example.com or via other services it provides to customers to facilitate changes.
Suspension, Cancellation, Termination and Refund
1. 1. There shall be no refunds for any unused period of Season Parking fees. However, LHNP reserves the right to refund Season Parking fees in whole or in part after factoring in one (1) month's notice from the customer whereby an amount equivalent to one (1) month's season parking fees will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded. Such refunds will be made by GIRO or any other means LHNP shall deem fit, after 30 days' notice of refund approval.
2. Season Parking applications must be maintained and paid for every month to retain the service. Suspension of season parking is not permitted.
3. LHNP will not entertain request for refund of hourly parking fees paid due to late payment or short notification of change of vehicle.
4. LHNP reserves the right to terminate any Season Parking application without the Season Parking Users' right to refund, immediately, if any Season Parking User has been found to have breached the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
5. LHNP reserves the right to terminate any Season Parking service of any customer who does not renew their season parking after one (1) day of each new service month.
General Usage of the Car Park
1. All car park users shall take due care when driving in the car park and obey any traffic signs or devices designed to advise car park users.
2. From time to time, the LHNP may be required to cordon off areas in the car park or car park lots for reasons such as remedial works, tree pruning, etc. During such occasions, there may be a reduction in available parking lots. While we will endeavor to minimize such inconvenience, it shall not be reason for the Season Parking User to submit claims for loss of use.
3. The building owner/LHNP and/or its agents shall have a lien over and the right to retain (by wheel clamping or otherwise) vehicle(s) as security for car parking fees due and owing. Once a lien has been exercised over the vehicle(s), the building owner/ LHNP and/or its agents reserve their rights to apply the lien held over the vehicle to enforce any outstanding car parking fees and/or monies payable to the building owner/ LHN and/or its agents. This includes any vehicles found parked for more than 24 hours or vehicles that have evaded payment of parking fees.
4. Vehicles found to be indiscriminately parked may be subject to wheel clamping. Upon payment of the Release Fee of S$200.00 or any other such amount that may vary from car park to car park.
5. LHNP reserves the right to impose a fee of S$200.00 per incident or any other published amount at the car parks on vehicle owners who evade payment of parking fees.
6. LHNP reserves the right to refuse any claims from car park users for cashcards that are stuck in car park kiosks/stations.
1. LHN Parking Pte Ltd ("The Management") and/or the building owners ("The Owner") and/or their agent(s) accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any vehicle or contents therein whilst parked in the car park or any injury and/or death caused to be suffered by in the car park not directly resulting from their negligence. Vehicle is parked at vehicle owner's risk. The use of this car park is subject to such terms and conditions as may be implemented or supplemented by THE MANAGEMENT or THE OWNER at any time.
LHNP does not guarantee that the Site or any content, service or feature of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or the Site will be free from viruses. The Site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. All contents are subject to change without notice. LHNP will not be held liable for any loss of information, data, loss of profits or any other damages or losses howsoever caused resulting from your usage of this Site. You shall assume total responsibility for your use of the Site and any linked Sites (if any).
Additionally, LHNP accept no responsibility for any theft, loss or damage or cost or expense, of any nature, howsoever caused or incurred to or of any vehicle or the fittings or contents of any vehicle moving in and out of or parked in the car park or other personal property.